2017年7月18日火曜日

Val's Diary

 I have to admit that little house in Greenhill is quite nice. It's yellow and there's a small porch above the front door. there's a little garden all around the house. It's pretty but there isn't a telephone. I lost my temper when I discovered this. "How can I survive without a telephone?" I shouted, red as a beetroot. (I always go red when I get angry!) Dad burst out laughing and Mum said that I could do my holiday homework without any interruptions. Oh, Yeah!


This diary about Val's summer holiday. Her family go to Greenhill to spend their holiday, but she does not spend her summer holiday in the countryside. But eventually she will enjoy it.

Vocabrary
porch : roof over the entrance of a house
lost my temper : got angry
beetroot : a dark red vegetable
burst out laughing : laughed suddenly and strongly

Flagan,M.(2009). Val's Diary. Recanati, MC Italy: Eli.

2 件のコメント:

  1. Flagan,M.(2009).
    Flagan, M. (2009).

    porch : roof over the entrance of a house
    porch: roof over the entrance of a house

    返信削除

BR15: Olympic Adventure

  The children were doing a project on the Olympic Games. "Tomorrow we will go to the museum and next week it's sports day," ...