2017年8月1日火曜日

Let's Party!

 "You can come, can't you?" Jenny asked. "Please?"
 Jenny was talking to her friend, Daniela. "My parents are going away on Saturday, and I don't want to be in the house alone. So would you please come and stay over at my house that night?"
 "I'd love to," replied Daniela. "That would be great. How about Alex? He's coming, isn't he?"
 "Yes, I asked him today. He's not staying at my house, but he's bringing a movie," she said. "We can watch it together." Dniela replied, "That's a wonderful idea."

I thought  that Jenny's friends were kind because they help her to clean the room before her parents came back.

Waring, R. and Jamall, M. (2008). Let's Party!.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

BR15: Olympic Adventure

  The children were doing a project on the Olympic Games. "Tomorrow we will go to the museum and next week it's sports day," ...