2017年12月21日木曜日

BR11:Within High Fences

There was nothing different about that night. (p.5)
 
Nancy worked at the center for asylum seekers and she lived with her boyfriend, Tom. But she didn't love him because he tried to control her. At that time, at the center she met George, who was an asylum seeker but was kind. Nancy and George liked each other, so Nancy left Tom. In the end of the story, Nancy and George became happy. I thought that Tom was bad man because he gave Nancy a lot of good things, foe example clothes, shoes and jewellry, but he tried to control her and he didn't like her work. And I thought that Nancy is a kind woman because she trusted George didn't stole her things.  After I read this book, I thoght taht both Nancy and George will have a good relationship.
 
Honcoch, Penny.(2005). Within High Fences. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.

1 件のコメント:

  1. I knew the end of the story through this blog, but I want to read this book.

    返信削除

BR15: Olympic Adventure

  The children were doing a project on the Olympic Games. "Tomorrow we will go to the museum and next week it's sports day," ...