2018年4月17日火曜日

BR: The Mystery of Allegre

 I met Allegre one night in April twelve years ago. (p.1)


 I thought this book was about mystery, so I read this book. Adrian is a main character and he met Allegra, who was little and beautiful girl but wo comes only at night. But, she told Adrian that she was going to die soon. Adrian thoutght this girl was a little strange. Few years later, Adrian met the other Allegra. This time also he felt strange, so he tried to find what happened to Allegra in the past. After I read this book, I thought that Allegra was a so poor little girl. It was because she couldn't meet her mother before she died because her father didin't let her meet her mother.



Foreman, Peter. (2000). The Mystery of Allegra. Oxford: Oxford University Press.

2 件のコメント:

  1. I want to read this story because I like mystery books.

    返信削除
  2. The story sounds difficult. But, I'll try to read it next week!

    返信削除

BR15: Olympic Adventure

  The children were doing a project on the Olympic Games. "Tomorrow we will go to the museum and next week it's sports day," ...