2018年5月9日水曜日

BR: Robinson Crusoe

Before I begin my story, I would like to tell you a little about myself. (p.1)




 I read this book, it was about a man's experiece on the island. His name was Robinson, and he wanted adventure and an exciting life. One day, he went for a sailing with his friends. But, some troubles happened to them, for example heavy rain and a strom. Then, he reached an island, at the island he had to build his house and find food by himself. He lived in the island about twenty- seven years. And he tried to go back to England. This book was very interesting because Robinson had many adventures.


Defoe, D. Robinson Crusoe. Oxford: Oxrord Bookwarms Library

1 件のコメント:

BR15: Olympic Adventure

  The children were doing a project on the Olympic Games. "Tomorrow we will go to the museum and next week it's sports day," ...