2018年7月11日水曜日

BR: The Great Gatsby

 My house was on Long Island, near the sea. It stood between two enormous houses that had been built for millionaires. The house on the right of my house had a swimming pool and was surrounded by beautiful lawns and gardens. It was Gatsby’s house. And this is Gatsby’s story, but of course, I didn’t know Gatsby then... (p.5)



 Gatsby is a very Rich Man, but nobody knows real him. He hold parties every night and a lot of rich people came to the parties. One day, Nick, who is Gatsby’s neighbor, received an invitation to the party from Gatsby. So Nick went there and meet Gatsby for the first time. Since then they often went to somewhere together, met many people. And many other things happened to them.
 I’ve watched the movie about Gatsby, so I read this book and I could enjoy it.



 Fitzgerald, F, S. (1992). The Great Gatsby. Oxford: Heinemann International


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

BR15: Olympic Adventure

  The children were doing a project on the Olympic Games. "Tomorrow we will go to the museum and next week it's sports day," ...