2018年9月2日日曜日

The things I did in this week

 As I told you, I did my part time job from Monday to Friday. After Friday’s part time job, I ate good dinner with work mates at my part time job. I ate the truffle for the first time. It was a good time and I enjoyed the dinner. It was raining on Saturday, so I changed my plan. I stay at home all day. In stead of watching a movie and going shopping, I read a book and watched DVDs at my room. On this weekend, it was announced that the concerts of my favorite artist will be held in this winter. So I was very happy and I’m looking forward to the concert.

3 件のコメント:

  1. I think you worked hard but you had a nice week. I hope that the concert will be exciting for you.

    返信削除
  2. I'm also happy to hear that announce! I hope your concert will be great!

    返信削除
  3. 福田遥

    What kind of DVD did you watch?

    返信削除

BR15: Olympic Adventure

  The children were doing a project on the Olympic Games. "Tomorrow we will go to the museum and next week it's sports day," ...